Rosmarinus officinalis ct verbenone
Origin: Corsica, France
Cultivation: USDA and EcoCert organic cultivation in France
Composition: 100% organic Rosemarinus officinalis ct. verbenone essential oil
Extraction: Water-steam distillation of Rosemarinus officinalis ct. verbenone
Active Constituents: Monoterpenes, ketones, esters: alpha-pinene, camphene, bornyl acetate
About: Rosemary is an evergreen shrub with a beautiful, garden-fresh aroma. Its minty, herbal vapors are especially useful for promoting a healthy respiratory track. It is also well-known for promoting cellular regeneration, clear skin and healthy digestion. Rosemary has been used for over a millennia for its medicinal properties and has been associated with memory and love since the early days of ancient Egypt.
Rosemary verbenone and Rosemary cineole share many of the same therapeutic properties and are used interchangeably or together. Rosemary verbenone, however, is better for skin care than its counterpart, Rosemary cineole, which is better for promoting circulation, a healthy respiratory system and a healthy digestive system.
Common Uses: Add Rosemary verbenone to shampoo, conditioner and scalp treatments for healthy hair and scalp. For sore muscles and joints, as well as for healthy skin, dilute Rosemary verbenone into a carrier oil and massage into areas of concern.
Rosemary verbenone can be added to diffusers for sinus and respiratory support, as well as to encourage mental clarity. It can also be added to vapor rubs, smelling salts, oils, baths, steam baths and direct palm inhalation for the same purposes.
Blending Recommendations: Rosemary verbenone has a minty, camphor-like aroma with garden-fresh, herbal undertones. Blending with Rosemary is easy as it blends well with most essential oils.
Basil, Bergamot, Cedar, Chamomile (all varieties), Citronella, Clary Sage, Clove, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus (all varieties), Silver Fir, Frankincense, Ginger, Helichrysum, Hyssop Decumbens, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Peppermint, Ravintsara, Rosemary cineol, Sage, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang.
Safety Information: Do not apply near the face of children and infants.
Maximum Adult Dilution: 20%; 120 drops per ounce of carrier
Recommended Dilution: 0.5 to 8%; 3 to 48 drops per ounce of carrier
Alpha-Pinene + Alpha-Thuyene 24.36%
Bornyl Acetate 11.88%
Beta-Phellandrene + 1,8-Cineole 5.59%
Rosemarinus officinalis ct. verbenone contains 119 constituants.
Shelf Life: 5 years
Storage: Store upright, cap closed, out of direct heat and sunlight.
Notes: Non-GMO, No pesticides, No insecticides, No additives, Gluten free, Vegan, Cruelty free, No carrier oil added.
Spring fields Room Spray
- 15 drops Lavender
- 15 drops Rosemary (cineol or verbenone)
- 10 drops Peppermint
- 10 drops Lemon
- 10 drops Lime
- 5 drops Spearmint
These can be added to a 4 Oz spray bottle topped with water for an amazing air mist which refreshes any space with spring aromas. This blend can be added to 3-4 Oz of carrier oil for an amazing refreshing and stimulating massage oil which reduces aches and pains and improves detoxification and circulation.
Deep conditioning hair treatment
- 3 drops Rosemary verbenone (cineol will work also but verbenone is best)
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang
- 3 drops Lavender
- Add above blend in a small dish with coconut oil (grapeseed and other carrier oils are also suitable for this treatment).
- Massage the oil into your dry hair and scalp and lit sit for minimum of 20 minutes, its best if its left in overnight.
- When washing out it is best to apply your shampoo while the hair is dry as the water will create a barrier between the oil and your hair and scalp.
- Rinse and repeat until oil is washed out.
- This will make your hair amazing and everyone will comment on how vital and healthy the hair looks. Great for dry hair or scalp, dandruff, improving thin hair, frizz and is a must for people with beautiful thick hair.
Sinus and respiratory health blend
- 10 drops Rosemary
- 10 drops Peppermint
- 10 drops Eucalyptus globulus
- 10 drops Lemon
- Blend together in small container to carry with you and use as needed.
- If you desire feel free to add 1 Oz carrier oil and use like a vapor rub.
- Melissa uses this combination neat on her skin as she enjoys the minty sensation. Direct palm inhalation is the best method of opening up congestion.
- Put 1-4 drops into the palm of the hands rub them together and cup them in front of the nose and inhale slowly and deeply 3-5 times.
- This would also be perfect in an aromatherapy diffuser.
- This blend is very similar to the sinus congestion blend and mental clarity so you can do the same treatment using these expertly formulated blends.